Custom Search

Monday, February 8, 2010

We LOVE Hearing From Our Adopters!

A few months ago, I fostered a puppy from the Bastrop Shelter for the Central Texas German Shepherd Rescue named Ducati; he and I quickly became attached to each other in which I ended up adopting him. His new name is Caius (ky-us) which is from a fictional character in one of my favorite books who is incredibly strong and brave.

Caius loves all of his new family members and friends although he's usually always at my side. He does not have a mean bone in his body, however, I have noticed him keeping a watchful eye on anyone and anything that comes near me. He loves going on jogs and hikes with me as well as getting some sleep on my canopy bed where he looks like royalty!

He is only five months old right now, however, everyday he continues to grow into a beautiful boy (as everyone at the CTGSR knows he was always blessed with his looks!) When he comes up to the vet clinic with me, where I work, the staff loves to see his progress from when they first saw him straight out of the shelter. I love my new little buddy and am glad he ended up staying with me. We wanted to send y'all some pictures to show his progress and let y'all know how well he's doing!
Sincerely, [Adopter]

No comments:

Post a Comment