Custom Search

Thursday, February 4, 2010

And Yes, Cadet Is Doing Just Swell!

Hello! Cadet and I are doing wonderful!

We spent the whole entire winter break in Rowlett, TX with my dad and Jock (my mini schnauzer) Cadet and Jock are good friends now. We just moved into our new home in Nacogdoches, TX where I'm attending Stephen F. Austin State University.

She loves it here and I love the wooden floors here bc its alot easier to sweep up her shedding hair. I take Cadet on 3 mile walks/jogs on the nature trail down here. She loves it and gets to meet other dogs all the time!
Cadet also loves her new backyard with a huge tree filled with squirrels that she is constantly trying to chase. She seems to think nothing is out of her reach! I'm pretty sure Cadet had never seen a potbelly pig so I took her to go visit with some of my friends dogs and their pig and she had a blast! She turned into this fast, cattle/sheep herding dog, it was the funniest thing I had ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment