Custom Search

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More From Hana (Ebony)

With a full week of fairly constant rain...
cabin fever enveloped us all by Wednesday.
The pups faired well with lots of naps in the cozy warmth of the living room while I struggled with Physics II homework problems just a few feet away. I dubbed them both "the nap masters" because they made it look so easy and enjoyable.


Hana has mastered the "shake" with both her right and left front paw.

She and I also took advantage of a break in the rain on Friday afternoon and went on a bike/walk. She took to me being on the bike quickly and ran alongside of me at a fast clip. It was really fun! Chase was happy to join us on a more normal paced walk after the bike was put up and us girls were worn out.
I was gifted with a very cute discovery upon my completion of putting up this weeks groceries just a bit ago. One of Elka's favorite things in the kitchen, besides fallen food, was the paper towel roll. She would entertain herself, fetch and pounce around like a puppy until it was completely destroyed. It seems that Hana has a similar affinity for the very same thing. (It reminded me of being a kiddo and basking in the joyous glory of the big cardboard box that the overpriced toy, or large appliance, had come packaged in.) Chase, being old enough to know better, happily watched Hana make a fool of herself while snacking on a nice rawhide grandma gave him for Christmas.

All-in-all, a great week and relaxing weekend was had by all...life is good. [The Adoptive Family]

No comments:

Post a Comment