Custom Search

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Notes From The Breeze

Hello everybody
I just had to tell you about the new collar and leash my new mommy gave me. It is pink because I am a female. I go back to my new vet Dr. Joyner in about 2 – 3 weeks I think I was told 13 August for my final heart worm checkup. My new parents got me flea stuff and heart worm medicine. I also get some neat treats when I am good which is most of the time. I get along with Lucky pretty good now and I try not to grab all the food. My dad tells me no, bad dog when I take more than my own. When I hear no, bad dog I know that I no treats for me so I like hearing good dog than I get treats.

Well since I last wrote to you I have been training with a leash on me but since I’ve been being good I don’t have to have the leash on me unless we are going for a walk. I still get a squirt every now and again because I still think chasing Copy Kat is nifty. Truth be told I am kind of nervous of her because I still haven’t figured her and my space but I am learning.

I am going to put a picture or two so you can see me and how big I am. I weigh over 80 lbs. I am getting pretty tall too. Well I added more than two but I hope you like them. My dad uses a telephone to take my pictures isn’t that silly you are supposed to use a camera.

Well I guess that is it for now I’ll write again another time okay. Bye talk to you later. ~Breeze Henning

No comments:

Post a Comment