Custom Search

Friday, August 13, 2010

Breeze Is Breezy!

Hello all ~ hope you are all finding forever homes and families. I have very positive things to tell you about my home and family.I am learning the little ins and outs of keeping my man person and lady person happy with me. One area I still require working on is my phobia with CopyKat – we just haven’t clicked yet but we are doing better. I don’t push into her space and she stays out of mine. I do alert when she comes into view and this causes Lucky to get on me as Lucky and CopyKat go way back as friends.

Me and Lucky like to play and romp around the yard. Lucky teaches me a lot of neat things like walking without pulling, staying near my people when off the leash in the backyard. I like going for walks around the neighborhood and this is good also for my man person.
I think I like my lady person best – she is easy to get spoiled by. My man person is more direct. You know the best part of being here in my home is I really feel loved and wanted. My people really work hard with me and I give back in doing what they are teaching me. We play ball and I got to pick a ball off a vine in my man’s garden he told me this was something called a cantaloupe and not to go in the garden anymore. Than him and lady person started laughing they were going to take my picture with this thing but I didn’t hold it long.

By the way my man said that our Rescue People put stories on the web page for all to read. They even had pictures of us. I think that was nifty.
Well that is it for now from my forever home here in Killeen.
Love and not sure if I miss you as much as when I first came here. But I still miss you okay.

Breeze Henning

1 comment:

  1. Breeze, you are beautiful dog! I admire how you wanted to please your man person and lady person. I believe that is part of your innate nature because I also read from http://www.trainpetdog.com/German-Shepherd/about-german-shepherd.html that German Shepherds are always eager to please their owners. I'm glad to get to know you.

    ReplyDelete