Custom Search

Friday, August 27, 2010

Hi ~ It's Me Again, Breeze!

Hello to my extended family and hope you are all doing fine. I hope you are finding you Forever Homes and Families. I believe I was really lucky when I picked out my new forever family and home. My people really love and work to understand me. I enjoy the comfort of a quiet (most of the time) home. My people don’t raise their voices very often so when they do I know it’s time to behave. I have trained my female person to keep me in treats. I go to the treat shelf and make a little noise and she is a softie (heh heh) I get a treat. My male person isn’t so easy, I have to earn my treats from him. The good news I have to report is that I am Heart Worm Free.
Thank you to all who treated me during the rough days. My man person took me to my Doctor this morning and they tested my blood again and it came back negative isn’t that great news? I know it had to be as my man was very excited and hugged me up real good. When we got back home my female person was really happy for me too. Both my people parents said they are very glad that the rescue centers got me treated when they did otherwise it could have been really bad. I want to thank you all for taking care of me when I was sick and helping me get healthy again. You people at the Rescue Center are the BEST.

I’ve learned to be better with Lucky and CopyKat. She isn’t a fur ball to me anymore. She is sort of beginning to trust me and I think I am trusting her more than when I first met her. I don’t make noises at her nor do I chase her like I used too. I think my people are happy with us about that. Lucky and me made a pack not to fight or get mean with one another. I think I’m still jealous of her and she me but it’s working out pretty good.

I really love my forever home and yard. There is loads of room to run and play. I’m learning a new game called catch the freezbie. It’s a small round thing that my man and lady people toss and I’m supposed to run jump and catch it before it hits the ground. I must be learning it pretty good as I get some extra treats and it doesn’t hit the ground so often anymore.
My man person is working with me on something called heel. He wants me to learn to walk beside him and my lady person without pulling. I’m supposed to sit on his left side or the lady’s left side when they stop walking. My man person said he is teaching me this because I got the stay thing down really good. That is when I’m told to sit and stay (it means don’t follow or walk away) I get a reward for doing this also.

That is it for now I hope you all are behaving and helping out with new arrivals so the people can get the chores done.

I just had to write and tell you all my good news about my Doctor visit this morning.

Love and miss you all.
Breeze Henning

No comments:

Post a Comment