Custom Search

Friday, August 27, 2010

Miley Was Adopted Recently. Here's What Her New Family Has To Say

Just thought you guys would like a Layla update....

She is doing so well and has settled quite confidently into her new home. She's gotten quite feisty when she wants attention. We're doing better on the potty training but I'm still working on having her come over and putting a paw on our leg to let us know when she has to go out. She's got sit, lie down, shake, heel, get the ball, get the carrot all down pat. She loves to play fetch and is so super at sniffing things out when she loses sight of them. Like my first shepherd, we have found she likes to hide her precious things. We are finding bones in the weirdest places inside and out.













She is a good little swimmer and is getting better at socializing. She barks up a racket at other dogs and runners but I have been taking her to dog friendly restaurants and to Town Lake and she is getting so much better.

We got her a gentle leader harness and I don't know how I ever did without one. She has lost most of her baby teeth now and we got her nails trimmed up so we are less bloodied and she is the biggest snuggler. Mark gets a huge kick out of the fact that she loves to sit on our feet. In fact, she loves to sit on everything...planters outside, our heads, other dogs, my laptop...who knows. :P

Here are a couple shots from the past several weeks. I may have sent a few already but can't remember. If you are ever this way, give me a call...I'm sure she'd love a visit! ~Layla's Adopters

No comments:

Post a Comment