Custom Search

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Patches Shares

“Life sure has been different since Bev, the director, and I met at the Town Lake shelter and boy am I glad she scooped me up and gave me chance!  Since then, I arrived at my new foster family's home and I'm learning so much from my foster siblings!!!  They are both so smart and somebody said so am I!

Just this last week, you can see from the photos what I've picked up.  I learned how to "sit", "shake", & the "down" command.

I learned how to "tug" and "share" with my big brother.   I discovered that I LOVE to play soccer and I now know how to "share" favorite sleeping spots.


I love to share and play with them both...


and I wanted to thank you all for giving me the opportunity to start a new beautiful life.  I know it's just beginning and I can't wait to see what is next for me- and maybe your family!!!

Love,

Patches

No comments:

Post a Comment