Custom Search

Monday, July 18, 2011

Brees Loves Her Home and Her People

Hello Bev and everybody at the rescue center. I have now been with my people family for one whole year today. I am told that I am a very good dog. I listen and behave while enjoying the loving companionship of my family.


We still play ball every day (all day if I had my way) it’s my favorite thing in the whole world. I love pleasing my family my man and lady say that I am so good they love taking me in the car for visits to other family and friends. It’s fun to go visiting and meeting new people and their pets.

I am so happy here and I want all you other friends at the shelter to find a good loving home. I go see my doctor twice a year and he gives me a good checkup and sometimes a shot or two, than he tell my people how healthy I have become. I weigh 87 pounds and he said for my size it is a good weight. My hip joints don’t bother me very often as my people give me something twice a day they tell me it’s a treat but I know it’s medicine.

CopyKat and I get along most of the day but I like chasing her at night when my people are watching the news. She can really run fast and jump up on high things she knows we are playing as she doesn’t hiss and make noises at me.
I just wanted to drop you a note and tell you how much I appreciate all you did for me by rescuing me from them mean people. I am very happy with my family and they really love me and I love them too. Please let all my friends associated with the shelter that I love them and was very lucky you found me and took me in giving me a chance for a happy life.

Brees and Family
Bye for now

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found a home. There's a beautiful life ahead of you now. Stay happy.

    ReplyDelete