Custom Search

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF THE WONDERFUL FOLKS WITH DRIPPING SPRINGS RESCUE CENTER (aka German Shepherd Rescue of Central Texas)

Hi, it’s me Breeze

I just wanted to send you all my best wishes for a Very Happy Christ - mas Day. A lot has been ongoing in my short time with my forever family. In roughly six months I have been developing nicely (my peoples words).

I have learned what is my boundaries and how to protect them. I even scared a man off our fence a couple of weeks ago. I am not a good ball catcher but my people don’t care. They just like me to play with them. They throw the ball I get it and bring it back. They like that.
I also have learned a lot of commends and I did so with little correction. My man always hugs me and tells me what a good and pretty dog I am. I love my people going for walks with me. All the neighbors and their dogs are jealous I get to walk out on the side walk with real people.

I had to go to my Vet on Tuesday I was really hurting. It was my left rear leg. I almost bit my man person when he was checking it, it hurt so bad. Well my doctor checked me and put me to sleep while he x-rayed me I was out for a long time. I was funny when I tried to lift my head to see my man person and technicians.

What the doctor showed my man person on the x-ray was my hip socket and leg joint are not working properly and when the bones meet it was really painful. The doctor said I will be having a lot of problems in the coming years as I get a little older. He gave my man some pills for me to take (which of course I don’t like) and I go back to see him again next week. My people said they still love me and will do all that is necessary to help me.

I am a very Happy Dog. I really feel love and protected and I give back as much as I can.
I hope and pray you all are fine. I want you to know you have a forever home waiting sometime it just takes a while to find it.

May you each find the Joy and Love of the Season. A very special Thank You to Miss Bev and her people crews.

I still think about you but I am not missing you as much as I really am happy here in my family.

May God Bless You All
Breeze

No comments:

Post a Comment