Custom Search

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hana (We Knew Her As Ebony) Has Something To Say!

Dear Bev,
It's me...Hana! I know we've not seen each other since your big birthday surprise, which was awesome by the way, and I wanted to let you know how my new life is treating me. Mom and Dad went on something called a "trip" a little while back and a really nice lady named Olga took care of Chase and I. I could tell that mom was really nervous before leaving and I was too. Chase and Daddy did their best to make mommy and I both feel better about the whole thing. Miss Olga was really fun lady and came by our house three times every day that mom and dad were away. We played, took fun walks, and snuggled a lot! She was really nice... Chase promised me that mom and dad would soon be home, so I tried not to be too sad. When mom and dad finally came back, we had the best time hugging, snuggling, and sharing lots of kisses!!! Now, our family of four is back to normal and I love it!
Mom and dad keep asking Chase and I if we are almost ready to play in the snow over Christmas. Bev, what's snow? Chase said it's this cold stuff you rub your body and face into that's really fun. Have you ever done that? Anyways, this "snow stuff" is over in a place called Arizona where my new grandma lives. I can't decide what I'm more excited about doing. Meeting my new grandma, seeing snow, or going on a really long car ride. (I love car rides!) On our way to grandma's house, we are going to camp again. We camped a little while back with some other humans that mom and dad said "are like family" and it was really fun. Their tiny human, named Gracie, and I really enjoyed one another's company. She even shared her roasted marshmallows with me! Those things are really tasty, you should try them. I'm not sure if mom told you but I haven't really been able to break, what mom calls a "bad habit", of digging in the trash. (I still don't understand why she doesn't see the fun in it. But that's okay.) So, she came up with the next best thing. In order for me to get me my "fix" she gives me the soymilk containers to tear apart. It's AWESOME! I get to make a big mess and not get in trouble. When you try the gooey marshmallow things, you should try this too. You'll thank me...
My new mom, dad and doggie brother really love me and say how special I am all the time. My days are filled with hugs, kisses, naps, walks, play, and tons of love. Daddy says that I was a wonderful gift from above for mommy. She was really sad and missed my doggie sister before me. I didn't have a chance to meet her, but Chase said that she was an amazing soul and that she and mommy shared a really special life together. I feel very lucky to have a chance at a special life together with both mommy, daddy and Chase. I want you to know that all of this has been possible because of you Bev. Thank you for believing in me and giving me a chance. I know I wasn't easy to deal with at first, but you saw the real me. You gave me an amazing life...and I will be eternally grateful.
Wags and Licks,
Hana (aka: Ebony)



No comments:

Post a Comment