Custom Search

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sukoshi (now Jackson) Update From His New Adopters!

My name was Sukoshi when I was with Miss Beverly at her foster home, but my new mom and dad couldn't ever remember it so they tried lots of funny names until "Jackson" seemed to fit me.  Now they call me "Jack," "the Jacksters," "Jack boy," and sometimes they call me "wild child" - I don't know what that means but they usually laugh when they call me that.

My mom is going to send some pictures today or tomorrow.  She has been taking lots of photos but it takes her awhile to get them into the computer.


I love my big sister who is a Golden Retriever rescue named Jessie.  We play and nap together (but mom says she needs to loose some weight so she can play with me more).  We are going to start her on a walking routine!!!

I love me little brother who is a Chihuahua mix, but he is a little grouchy sometimes.  Mom says it is because he was a Katrina survivor, was adopted by a mean family before she rescued him.   He is about 10 years old and doesn't always feel good sometimes.  I understand and just give him a big lick/kisses to make him all better.  He has a cubby where he likes to sleep and he sometimes steals my squeaky toys but that is ok too because when he is finished and leaves his cubby, I go get them.

I love my new front and back yard which has a very high fence and I could never jump it.  I am experiencing lots of new stuff everyday and I am very happy - my mom says I smile a lot.  The neighbors have these strange things called chickens, turkeys and donkeys. I love to run to the fence and watch them.  I also love to chase the squirrels - my mom says I am a good boy because the squirrels eat too much of her birdseed.  Not too sure what I would do with a squirrel if I caught it.  There are all kinds of fun smells and adventures here. 

Thank you for rescuing me from the shelter and taking good care of me!!!!!!  You are the greatest!!!!!  Now I can live a long and happy life!!!!! 

Love,

Jackson Wood  

No comments:

Post a Comment