Custom Search

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Toby Was Adopted In 2010

We really love getting updates about our adopted dogs. Here's one from friend's of the people that adopted Toby:

I have been meaning to contact you for some time – but you know how time gets away from us. Just wanted to let you know that Toby, adopted by the Walker family in San Marcos, is a very happy boy. We spent the weekend with the Walkers in August of last year and got to hang out with him. His best friend is Prince, a miniature apricot poodle. They play like crazy. They were both digging in the flower bed near the pool and getting dirt in it, but some hardware cloth with lava rock on top saved the pool, the plants – and Toby and Prince! His favorite place outside is just under the living room windows that look out onto the yard. He has rearranged some of the bushes on his own to create just the perfect pad. Inside, he loves the couch (of course) and sometimes even his dog bed. He looks very healthy and happy. I am very active in GSD rescue in Colorado and I know how I worry about these guys, so I thought you would like to know how he is doing. He looks just like my first GSD, so I am especially attached to him. Keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment