Custom Search

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Murphy Has Something To Say! Imagine A Female With Something To Say


Hi! My name is Murphy, but sometimes my foster mom calls me "Little Monster". I live with my foster family and love having a big brother and sister.
I am puppy through and through with tons of energy that helps my sister and I play all day long. (Between naps of course...) We take walks every night together and my foster mom says that I'm becoming a champ on a leash.

I've recently conquered the staircase and try to race my brother and sister to the top every time. I haven't won yet...but I know I'm on my way to becoming a true contender! My foster dad says that I'm a rambunctious bundle of love. I don't know what rambunctious means yet, but I do love having fun and being silly!

I can't wait to meet my forever family and share a wonderful life with them.
~Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment