Custom Search

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Many Moons Ago-There Was A Pup Who's Name Is Dolly







From the rescue's director: I know that a lot of you weren't with me when Dolly was adopted as a pup over 6 years ago, but it is so good to hear about her I had to share and her pictures with the chickens are priceless. Makes a sunny spot in my day to get this email. Dolly was (and is) as her name says a doll. GSD/Chow mixes are often the sweetest dogs I have known.

From Dolly's Adopter: Hello. I am not sure if you remember me but I adopted a dog from you awhile back- Dolly.. A german shepard/chow mix.

I just wanted to let you know that she is doing great still out here in Johnson City on her mini ranch. She has been a wonderful dog and mommy to my Daughter and her chickens. She loves to swim in the river and the vet said at her recent yearly check up that she is the healthiest 6 yr old he has ever seen. So I am writing because I wanted to thank you again for letting us adopt Dolly from you, as she has proven to be a wonderful dog, well socialized with other dogs and children... and I know I can attribute that to your efforts for the time you had her with you when she was a puppy.

Attached is two pictures of Dolly now with her new litter of chickens from this season. She loves the chickens so much she lets them ride around on her back as she walks around the yard. My older dog died and we have recently added a new Vizsla puppy member, which she has taken under her wing as well. She is a great mommy.





No comments:

Post a Comment